From our years of experience and from our own research, we believe business strategy is the art of survival, winning, sustaining, and maintaining an organization’s competitive edge. Unfortunately, the rapid change of external environmental variables continues to impinge on the outcome of the best laid-out organization strategy. And this is where CJE’s expertise and experience become invaluable assets to our clients as most business leaders and business owners need impartial advice.
Some of these leaders and business owners understand their business objectives. However, they failed or lacked the understanding of the dynamics of external factors and its impact on the long-term in order to develop a coherent roadmap that focuses on the business goals and objectives.
The direction and success of the business depend upon the business owner/leader’s ability to make the correct decisions. Such strategic decisions should therefore be based on the following strategic questions for examples:
- What is the business environment is like in terms of the market and consumer buying behavior, technology, economy, politics/legal, social trends?
- Do the company needs diversify its service?
- Is the company structured correctly?
- How does the company maximise its value?
- How do the achieve the growth they need?
- What resources does the company need and what’s the best way to raise funding/investment?
- Is it the right time to sell your business?
- What is the exit strategy?
The answers to these questions for decision (s) to be made require careful internal and external analysis, prioritization, consideration of the impact, financial planning, and execution.
At CJE, we will help and support our clients answer those strategic questions, insights, thoughtful, logical answers, and solutions. Our business strategy service is led by our most experienced staff who have the experience of running or consulting for many businesses, in various sectors usually, at director/board level.
CJE will assist and support clients find a strategy that’s in alignment with operating condition of their business. Our service is usually delivered in one of two ways:
- Business consultancy – typically responding to an issue or working on a defined project. We meet with you to understand the particular project, it’s aims and challenges. We then work together over a period of days and weeks to push forward and complete the project.
- Regular meetings – where typically we meet with you periodically (normally monthly or quarterly) and we review the performance of the company together.
Whether you are looking to acquire, fundraise, restructure, or develop your operations management, CJE has the specialist advisory skills and experience to support you both in the local and global marketplace. CJE combines market experience with solid personal relationships with financiers and business communities, enabling their corporate finance, restructuring, and forensic teams to support your business goals.